Post Game Saints 38 Green Bay 3

Love ya Pack, staying level headed. And, get what your point.

I'm upset about the effort. Pre-season snaps don't create effort. Until they show me some effort and appear to care, my opinion of them won't be swayed.

And, if TW is right. Rodgers should have been traded when he had value
Buffalo played their starters 3 quarters vs GB and lost yesterday at home to a very average Pittsburgh team. Perspective

Love ya Pack, staying level headed. And, get what your point.

I'm upset about the effort. Pre-season snaps don't create effort. Until they show me some effort and appear to care, my opinion of them won't be swayed.

And, if TW is right. Rodgers should have been traded when he had value
It was a 2 score game at half. Rodgers gets pressured and throws a red zone pick. Defense held after the TO. I did not see a lack of effort more a lack of execution on both sides of the ball. The defense was gassed after 40 minutes because the offense could not sustain or even muster a running game. That’s on the staff as much as the guys on the field

Well one data point
GB 1-10 on 3rd downs
NOLA 5-10 on 3rd downs

It was a 2 score game at half. Rodgers gets pressured and throws a red zone pick. Defense held after the TO. I did not see a lack of effort more a lack of execution on both sides of the ball. The defense was gassed after 40 minutes because the offense could not sustain or even muster a running game. That’s on the staff as much as the guys on the field
Execution - effort? Sometimes the same. Our defense allowed 2 drives in a row of 15 plays for TDs.

You're right on a lot. Hopefully, they turn my opinion against the Lions. But, I no longer give them the benefit of the doubt.

And, you're right about the run game. Both, our coach and fearless leader, said the way to counter the Saints defense scheme was to run. Yet, they didn't. So execution - effort on the coaches for not adjusting

Execution - effort? Sometimes the same. Our defense allowed 2 drives in a row of 15 plays for TDs.

You're right on a lot. Hopefully, they turn my opinion against the Lions. But, I no longer give them the benefit of the doubt.

And, you're right about the run game. Both, our coach and fearless leader, said the way to counter the Saints defense scheme was to run. Yet, they didn't. So execution - effort on the coaches for not adjusting
Well I see execution and effort as being different. As to the run game Rodgers noted that they expected NOLA to blitz more but played man across. Hummm

And it showed on Sunday...

240939263_3037314336518092_6213078025596625423_n.jpg

Back