Post Game Saints 38 Green Bay 3

Maybe in retrospect the starting defense should've played some pre-season snaps, because they looked like a confused mess. I know they have their deficiencies but they have way too much talent to play like that on that side of the ball.

Preparation Called Into Question After Packers Got ‘Ass Whipped’ >>​

I don't know about you, and I don't mean this as a Rodgers bashing post, but I really don't need to even see him giving any presser after the game. It makes no difference what he says up there. He knows he's outta GB after this season, so I wish they would put someone else out there to do a post game presser.

Maybe in retrospect the starting defense should've played some pre-season snaps, because they looked like a confused mess. I know they have their deficiencies but they have way too much talent to play like that on that side of the ball.
This whole team, on paper, has too much talent which is wrapped up in a lot of dollars, to have a performance like that.

I don't know about you, and I don't mean this as a Rodgers bashing post, but I really don't need to even see him giving any presser after the game. It makes no difference what he says up there. He knows he's outta GB after this season, so I wish they would put someone else out there to do a post game presser.
I don't disagree, heck as a whole...talk less do more!

This whole team, on paper, has too much talent which is wrapped up in a lot of dollars, to have a performance like that.
Sometimes 13-3 is a mirage. Yes they have talent but it’s limited to a few positions and there is no depth. Sometimes a new DC helps but the same group still looks overwhelmed.

Rodgers had a career year last year as did Adams. The OL is good but not dominant especially without #69. Alexander is the only guy on defense i trust. The draft and evaluation mistakes are catching up

Unfortunately “The Shield” won’t let that happen. Like it or not he’s one of the faces of the league and this stuff is orchestrated

This keeping players healthy thru pre-season is horse crap. Many other teams played their starters somewhat. ML not playing them makes him look like a inept coward who did not know how to get his team ready.

It figures that Rodgers would deflect when asked about not playing pre-season
Rodgers is one of the players who thinks taking 10 snaps in practice in pre-season has him ready to go.

I question the talent part outside of a handful of top guys this team has average at best talent in a lot of spots and it showed yesterday IMO.

Back