Post Game: San Francisco defeats GB 37-8

Defense was put in bad situations in the first half but resisted and kept it close. Dr. Z was a monster.

Got a stop to open the 3rd period. Offense gave them nothing. Defense then yields big plays and game is over.

Bulaga hurt. Pass offense is a mess. Run offense doesn't work well with Williams and he doesn't make up for it in the pass game. No big plays. Jones needs to play more but someone is insisting he doesn't. Took him out of best drive of night to put Williams in while in SF territory.

Lets never play in California again.

Whatever Matt Nagy would do to get over playing badly in Cali, do the opposite.

What’s concerning to me is that this is the 2nd time in 3 games that the team has looked non-competitive. It’s like they either win, or get their asses embarrassed.

The only positive performance of the night goes to me. I hate Sunday night games as it is and I stopped watching before halftime and slept much better. Really great self scout, adjustment and execution on my part there.

GB 28th in overall defense. Answer is clear this defense has lots of issues and that Pettine is not the answer. Murphy better not block firing him because we need a better DC.
This wasn't about the defense.

It would have been important to get an early lead, but the Illuminati made sure that was not happening. Officials clamped us down and held us there the whole first quarter. Sometimes you have to beat them too.

The pass to Jimmy was a catch, but we all know they weren't gonna overturn it for us.

Aaron has reverted to "McCarthy Ball" since Davante returned. This is why I'd like to trade him while we can still get a boat load for him. Plenty of teams would mortgage their next 5 years for Aaron Rodgers. He is an overpriced equity. Time to go short, if he's not gonna pull it together and show his worth.

Like I said in the chat, Tim Boyle can throw for 104 and go 1 of 15 on third down. If we're gonna throw for 104 yards and go 1 of 15, then we need a bunch of other players, which we could draft with a whole boat load of extra picks.

Aaron has 5 more weeks to pull his head out. Let's see what he's got. Defense too. Let,'s see if they can do better than "well enough to win." Playoffs are coming.

Bullcrap......
We gave up 5.1 yards per rush and 9.9 yards per pass on average. They only needed 45 plays to score 37 points in 3 1/2
qtrs. That's pathetic and your not beating anyone on the road in the playoffs doing that.
and you give up a 60 yard TD pass to their TE? Again - both offense and defense looked unprepared for this game.

Back