Post Game Titans defeat GB 27-17

This coaching staff is a joke starting with ML. All he does is make up excuses for guys. How about he holds them accountable. He needs to put blame on the defense staff he needs to say they need to coach better. Doubs should have went on IR. After he got hurt a high ankle sprain was a min 4 week injury not to have him on IR is a waste of a roster spot. Saying Rodgers is ok to play when the man himself said the thumb is broke and anyone with two eyes can see he's not throwing right. The London bye does fall on him as I think he said he prefers to have late season bye weeks thus the reason he wanted the Packers to pass on taking bye after the London game.

This coaching staff is a joke starting with ML. All he does is make up excuses for guys. How about he holds them accountable. He needs to put blame on the defense staff he needs to say they need to coach better. Doubs should have went on IR. After he got hurt a high ankle sprain was a min 4 week injury not to have him on IR is a waste of a roster spot. Saying Rodgers is ok to play when the man himself said the thumb is broke and anyone with two eyes can see he's not throwing right. The London bye does fall on him as I think he said he prefers to have late season bye weeks thus the reason he wanted the Packers to pass on taking bye after the London game.
Whining and bitching about ML who IS 43-17 as your HC , who went 13-4, 13-3, and 13-3 the past 3 seasons makes the Green bay fan base look entitled and spoiled as hell. Didn't hear 98% of you bitching then but have an off-season and he's a joke? Come on man! Baby)

Whining and bitching about ML who IS 43-17 as your HC , who went 13-4, 13-3, and 13-3 the past 3 seasons makes the Green bay fan base look entitled and spoiled as hell. Didn't hear 98% of you bitching then but have an off-season and he's a joke? Come on man! Baby)
I liked when they hired him but come on he needs to stop making excuses time to call out players for playing like crap. Can't baby these guys they are grown men.

I liked when they hired him but come on he needs to stop making excuses time to call out players for playing like crap. Can't baby these guys they are grown men.
That's not how you coach GBP4, what he's doing is taking care of it behind closed doors. Good managers/coaches don't air that stuff out. He doesn't owe the fans more then he's telling you. Frankly if he was throwing his players/coaches under the bus like you ask, he would be a POS and no one would want to play for him.

That's not how you coach GBP4, what he's doing is taking care of it behind closed doors. Good managers/coaches don't air that stuff out. He doesn't owe the fans more then he's telling you. Frankly if he was throwing his players/coaches under the bus like you ask, he would be a POS and no one would want to play for him.
I can see to that too I just want to see some fire say hey I need to improve and everyone on this team needs to improve all the coaches and all the players also say we all are not doing our jobs.

One side says he gets the benefit of the doubt because of his record the flip side says how good of a coach is he if the team completely fell apart after the departure of a few WR…

I think ML is still the guy for the job. However if we see a repeat of this next year you might wonder.

ML is also handicapped by Murphy and Gutey, and Murphy again. The Arod to Adams connection covered a lot of their mistakes as well.

I can see to that too I just want to see some fire say hey I need to improve and everyone on this team needs to improve all the coaches and all the players also say we all are not doing our jobs.
What he says to the media and what's being said to his staff is way different, do really think he's going to give the click bait crowd something? Watching today's presser he's not happy but your 11 games in, the changes he needs to make will wait 6 weeks. At this point I think we all know it won't be longer than that.

What he says to the media and what's being said to his staff is way different, do really think he's going to give the click bait crowd something? Watching today's presser he's not happy but your 11 games in, the changes he needs to make will wait 6 weeks. At this point I think we all know it won't be longer than that.
Will ML be allowed to make changes to the staff? we all know Murphy is the guy who has to bless all hiring and firings will he allow most or the entire defensive staff to be replaced?

I am agreeing with you, Mark; however, let me say this:

My biggest concern with ML is some of the decisions he makes at certain times. Clock management in the two-minute drills (he can call TO's as well as make sure AR knows what they should be doing), challenge flags (some head scratchers), calling TO's with 5 minutes left in the game, taking out a LT that played solid all year and putting in a cold player in the playoffs, going for a TD in the playoffs instead of kicking a FG, not firing your ST's coach earlier, and not using Aaron Jones more who is your best play maker.

These are just some of the concerns in 3 years that I have seen. Maybe I am being too anal and bitchy but these things all add up and seemed to have helped with losses and early exits from the playoffs.

I am agreeing with you, Mark; however, let me say this:

My biggest concern with ML is some of the decisions he makes at certain times. Clock management in the two-minute drills (he can call TO's as well as make sure AR knows what they should be doing), challenge flags (some head scratchers), calling TO's with 5 minutes left in the game, taking out a LT that played solid all year and putting in a cold player in the playoffs, going for a TD in the playoffs instead of kicking a FG, not firing your ST's coach earlier, and not using Aaron Jones more who is your best play maker.

These are just some of the concerns in 3 years that I have seen. Maybe I am being too anal and bitchy but these things all add up and seemed to have helped with losses and early exits from the playoffs.
again 43-17 .725 win %..... is he perfect? Hell no, but the losses are the sum of many things and ML leadership is way way down that list

Back