Post Game Washington upsets Green bay 23-21

Are the wheels falling off? Are we witnessing a team in disarray? Like I've said before, I don't know how we can favor the Pack in any of the remaining games. I won't even jinx it and say they should handle the Bears and Lions because the way this team has been playing, those teams may blow them out.
In honor of Aaron I’ll simplify things: they’re just a bad team this year. Are they capable of better? Yes of course. Are they capable of A LOT better? Probably not.

A few musings
  • The WR group in Columbus, Ohio might have more talent, yes an exaggeration but not by much
  • Dillion is not the same back as last year. Runs much more upright and does not seem to do anything but plow ahead.
  • Back to point 1. More than their share of missed assignments and horrible routes. Yeah #11 I’m looking at you
  • No speed at WR to take the top off. Yeah 17 is missed but so is MVS. For his flaws he kept safety’s honest
  • Play selection was questionable. I get it’s a pedestrian WR room but maybe go to tempo and read / react. There is no rhythm
  • The thumb is far from 100%. It’s obvious. Mistake not to sit him

That score was not how the game really went, that was a pathetic performance by the Packers. Just lost to the worst if not the second worst team in the league with a backup QB. Now it's time to question everything.

Buffalo looms on the road.
2AF04ED1-D8BA-4260-9667-0A76DDEE4C93.jpeg

Clearly neither your highest paid player nor the coaching staff has much of a clue as what to do right now.

And the GM has done a horrid job assembling the roster.

This team may not even win the division. It’s just a bad team. It’s not a good team trying to figure things out, it’s just a mediocre team.

A lot of blame should be pointed at Gutey… but this coaching staff is lost. Ditch the damn analytics and get back to good coaching…

Clearly neither your highest paid player nor the coaching staff has much of a clue as what to do right now.

And the GM has done a horrid job assembling the roster.

This team may not even win the division. It’s just a bad team. It’s not a good team trying to figure things out, it’s just a mediocre team.

A lot of blame should be pointed at Gutey… but this coaching staff is lost. Ditch the damn analytics and get back to good coaching…
I think Gutey is doing great, but this looks like a team that let's the veterans run practice. Get the offense fixed if you wanna turn it around.

Back