Post Game Washington upsets Green bay 23-21

• The FO did nothing to build both depth and fill holes at WR when it was apparent both were clear needs. Scouting dept is also inept
Not directed at you Pack, I just wanted to highlight this as a point of discussion. I'm asking this in all honsesty because I don't know the answer. What does having depth mean? What I mean is this, you have WR1 through 3. Getting 3 good WR's is tough enough, but now what does "depth" mean? Same with any other position. You can only have so many "starters" on your roster. IMO, you can't expect every position to be stocked with starting talent.

Now, does "depth" mean only a slight drop off from starter to backup? Are we discussing the drop off in talent level from starter to backup?

I would be really interested in what everyone's definition of "depth" might be.

Not directed at you Pack, I just wanted to highlight this as a point of discussion. I'm asking this in all honsesty because I don't know the answer. What does having depth mean? What I mean is this, you have WR1 through 3. Getting 3 good WR's is tough enough, but now what does "depth" mean? Same with any other position. You can only have so many "starters" on your roster. IMO, you can't expect every position to be stocked with starting talent.

Now, does "depth" mean only a slight drop off from starter to backup? Are we discussing the drop off in talent level from starter to backup?

I would be really interested in what everyone's definition of "depth" might be.
It’s about not taking a significant drop off in your 2 deep. It also a big part of the ST issues over the last few years. Just look at our draft history of late in round 3 / 4. Multiple misses. These picks help build quality depth

It’s about not taking a significant drop off in your 2 deep. It also a big part of the ST issues over the last few years. Just look at our draft history of late in round 3 / 4. Multiple misses. These picks help build quality depth
What he said, our pro personnel and scouting are very suspect. Look at this year's #2 pick... he had an injury history coming out...that's why he dropped. We don't do our homework.

Back