Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage in the game you might only have 1-2 teams interested will likely get a take it or leave it offer now.
This year yes but who knows how the off-season plays out with injuries and such. But it only takes one

At this stage in the game you might only have 1-2 teams interested will likely get a take it or leave it offer now.
The wild card is camp injuries. But I don’t buy 100% into the take it or leave it offer. If you interested you don’t walk, you negotiate

That’s probably true but he gives you the best chance to win it. I’m not sure you need to duplicate his numbers last year to go as deep but who knows.
Still think Packers with the defense are just now a SB team.

The wild card is camp injuries. But I don’t buy 100% into the take it or leave it offer. If you interested you don’t walk, you negotiate
Also got to figure how much cap money do you have and how long will it take him to get up to speed.

That’s probably true but he gives you the best chance to win it. I’m not sure you need to duplicate his numbers last year to go as deep but who knows.
tampa bay managed to keep every one of their starters. it is unprecedented in the free agency era that a super bowl champion was able to keep all of their key players. they sure as heck look like a back-to-back team.

Some teams live in the now, go all in, and worry about the future when it arrives.

We prepare for the future.

Seems like that's what some pretty boy is pissed about

we prepare for a future that never comes. that's the problem. this team needs to stop looking five years down the road.
Interesting point. So many things can happen, that put the future off-track. In the NFL, you play for today. You may do some stockpiling for the future, but today is when the game is played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back