Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slipping away no. If there is a good sign is that this offense under ML is not QB dependent. You don’t need an all world QB to win. I don’t like our FO but at the same time I thought Licht got lucky in TB, he was far from perfect and flawless.
Question is though how good will our OL be to run ML's system

okay, i'm not going to argue anymore. you see it your way and i see it mine - but we both see it slipping away.
This I think has been played a last dance go for it year for a while now with the FO knowing when the cap means things will change.

And 99% of the league doesn’t either
But GB you are likely going to be only having only 2 guys with real playing time starting for us at the start of the season in Turner and Jenkins. Patrick is so so has not got a ton of time in but is more then the rest of the guys we got. To me the OL is a big question mark with having unproven OC and OGs with my guess Turner and Jenkins will be the OTs.

But GB you are likely going to be only having only 2 guys with real playing time starting for us at the start of the season in Turner and Jenkins. Patrick is so so has not got a ton of time in but is more then the rest of the guys we got. To me the OL is a big question mark with having unproven OC and OGs with my guess Turner and Jenkins will be the OTs.
The OL is the best coaches group on this team. Ask me in July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back