Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
and this means what?
That they must have been just as poor at drafting as we were since their drafts weren’t much different than ours. He made a major error on Winston, traded up to draft a PK in round 2. Just check their draft history

That they must have been just as poor at drafting as we were since their drafts weren’t much different than ours. He made a major error on Winston, traded up to draft a PK in round 2. Just check their draft history
even if i agree with that it doesn't mean that they did not go all-in in 2019 and 2020 to get a super bowl win.

even if i agree with that it doesn't mean that they did not go all-in in 2019 and 2020 to get a super bowl win.
Not in 2019. They added Brady in 2020. Without him they don’t win. And Brady was not part of any long term plan either. It was a desperation move to save his ass

Not in 2019. They added Brady in 2020. Without him they don’t win. And Brady was not part of any long term plan either. It was a desperation move to save his ass
it was two years of going all-in. i thought that was pretty clear.

they brought in ariens in 2019. they brought in byron leftwich as oc and todd bowles as dc. they stocked the team with additional free agents and made some good draft picks. but jameis winston just wasn't up to the task - throwing 30 interceptions. so the next year they make a couple more good draft picks and bring in brady and let him pick any players that he wanted to add to the roster. that's going all-in. that's making a full commitment to win now. not five years from now. now. it takes the kind of commitment to winning that the packers organization just doesn't have.

And if our Superman QB does not wet the bed in the NFCCG is a mute point anyway
yes, it is a shame that the nfl mvp was not quite able to overcome the gawdawful personnel mistakes made by the packers management.

it was two years of going all-in. i thought that was pretty clear.

they brought in ariens in 2019. they brought in byron leftwich as oc and todd bowles as dc. they stocked the team with additional free agents and made some good draft picks. but jameis winston just wasn't up to the task - throwing 30 interceptions. so the next year they make a couple more good draft picks and bring in brady and let him pick any players that he wanted to add to the roster. that's going all-in. that's making a full commitment to win now. not five years from now. now. it takes the kind of commitment to winning that the packers organization just doesn't have.
What FA’s in 2019 other than Barrett? Smith was average at best, it’s why they drafts Wilfs to stabilize the line. Yeah Winfield was a nice pick as was Bunting. But it’s all about the QB and they should be thanking the lucky starts he was available or Licht and Arians would have got pink slips

okay, i'm not going to argue anymore. you see it your way and i see it mine - but we both see it slipping away.

okay, i'm not going to argue anymore. you see it your way and i see it mine - but we both see it slipping away.
Slipping away no. If there is a good sign is that this offense under ML is not QB dependent. You don’t need an all world QB to win. I don’t like our FO but at the same time I thought Licht got lucky in TB, he was far from perfect and flawless.

This team can be anywhere from 9-8 to a 13-4 team I think it all depends on how healthy it stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back