Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he competitive yes and wants to win but win his way.
Winning is winning. He’s not tanking the season. For many reasons he needs to have a productive season. That’s rather obvious

You can count this former player as one that didn't care for Aaron's delivery. With all due respect some of you haven't been in the world of a pro locker room so don't try to pretend you understand. Aaron I believe has some serious trust issues with the team no doubt but his belief that he speaks for ALL players is a misconstrued thought.

I think this whole saga is eerily similar to the Favre mess for two reasons, 1. The Packers front office can't handle PR and crisis type situations to save their souls and it shows. 2. Packer nation has forever cared way too much about the players rather then the team as a whole. I am 52 years old and it's been that way my whole life even when GB was putrid. Favre left and there was still a team and things survived, coaches and GM have come and gone and life went on.

Aaron's days in GB are numbered, that at this point is fact. Don't care if you love the man or hate him. It really shouldn't matter to any of you what someone else thinks of him. It's the team we follow and it's the team that will go forward.

Sorry for the rant but AR is getting more attention then he deserves.

You can count this former player as one that didn't care for Aaron's delivery. With all due respect some of you haven't been in the world of a pro locker room so don't try to pretend you understand. Aaron I believe has some serious trust issues with the team no doubt but his belief that he speaks for ALL players is a misconstrued thought.

I think this whole saga is eerily similar to the Favre mess for two reasons, 1. The Packers front office can't handle PR and crisis type situations to save their souls and it shows. 2. Packer nation has forever cared way too much about the players rather then the team as a whole. I am 52 years old and it's been that way my whole life even when GB was putrid. Favre left and there was still a team and things survived, coaches and GM have come and gone and life went on.

Aaron's days in GB are numbered, that at this point is fact. Don't care if you love the man or hate him. It really shouldn't matter to any of you what someone else thinks of him. It's the team we follow and it's the team that will go forward.

Sorry for the rant but AR is getting more attention then he deserves.
Favre though I think while he did want it to stick it to GB he never came out and flat our buried the team like Rodgers did and Rodgers is doing while employeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back