Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question.... (y)
He only counts $8.2m against the cap. Using an MLB term the team has financial control in 2022 (he’s cheap) in a year they need some flexibility. Unless he’s hurt he stays

When Cobb was originally let go, I remarked about one part of his game that would be sorely missed and that was "scramble drill." As much as Rodgers and Jordy were on the same page, when it came to broken plays, it almost always seemed to be Cobb that found the open spot. So, my optimistic side looks forward to Cobb on broken plays. My pessimistic side, however, wants to know...

...what happens if Cobb is just flat beat-out by 6 or 7 other guys? Would they dare turn right around and cut him? Would it be enough to appease Rodgers that they brought him in for the try, or are they just stuck with him even if one of his legs falls off? And IF he stinks, how hard on him are the fans going to be? Especially if a guy they let go to keep Cobb has a big year elsewhere?
Cobb will be here even if he's the worst of the WR group. They traded a way a 6th rounder (good OL depth round) and are paying him decent money. Plus Lord Arod wanted him. No way they cut him.... GB will trot him out there with a walker...

Cobb will be here even if he's the worst of the WR group. They traded a way a 6th rounder (good OL depth round) and are paying him decent money. Plus Lord Arod wanted him. No way they cut him.... GB will trot him out there with a walker...
Aaron demands one of his WRs be brought back. In season, 3rd and 2, Rodgers gets his input - 4 wide. Bubble screen to Cobb, tackled at the LOS. Rodgers puts his hands on his hips, glares at the sideline and curses LeFleur for not giving him enough input.

Aaron demands one of his WRs be brought back. In season, 3rd and 2, Rodgers gets his input - 4 wide. Bubble screen to Cobb, tackled at the LOS. Rodgers puts his hands on his hips, glares at the sideline and curses LeFleur for not giving him enough input.
You need to bookmark this so when it happens you can say "I knew it!!"

Let's just hope the Pack isn't having to use Cobb on the scramble drill very often. I'd much rather a well oiled machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back