Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he came off you want to give the approach you are going all in to win a SB this year he pretty much said I don't give a shit I am here because I have to be and just want to fill out this year and leave. If I am his teammate I say FU we don't want your crap here.
I did not take his rant that way actually. And yes what you said is fact, no sugar coating it and everyone knows it

I did not take his rant that way actually. And yes what you said is fact, no sugar coating it and everyone knows it
Rodgers has right to what he wants to say I just think it's best he waits a year. He wants to bury the team after he leaves go ahead say all the crap you were building up you are no longer connected to the team let it rip. Only thing Rodgers did was divide a team. He's a cancer.

On the flip side the reaction from players such as Charles Woodson , Steve Young and Kyler Murray to name a few have been supportive of the way Rodgers spoke and I’m just speculation here many in the league probably have the same opinion he does. To me, his tone was not the rational of guys who were released but more the communication in the process. As I mentioned in a previous post his presser was actually refreshing, no BS, canned crap. I wish more in all sports would do it
Well Duh Pack, players will always support their fellow players when it's a debate between players and teams.
And I disagree with the no canned crap part of your comment; while it was somewhat refreshing and no BS, it was very well scripted and he read it way too fast - it wasn't normal canned crap, but it was definitely canned.

Rodgers has right to what he wants to say I just think it's best he waits a year. He wants to bury the team after he leaves go ahead say all the crap you were building up you are no longer connected to the team let it rip. Only thing Rodgers did was divide a team. He's a cancer.
As I said I don’t agree 100% with his content or delivery. Other than that I found it refreshing

Well Duh Pack, players will always support their fellow players when it's a debate between players and teams.
And I disagree with the no canned crap part of your comment; while it was somewhat refreshing and no BS, it was very well scripted and he read it way too fast - it wasn't normal canned crap, but it was definitely canned.
I disagree it was scripted. We can agree to disagree

I disagree it was scripted. We can agree to disagree
I don’t think he was reading from a script, but I think he had a list of bullet items he wanted to air out. He kept looking down by his left hand on the podium. I’ve no problem with making a list of the items you want to make public.
But it wasn’t extemporaneous, and he offered nothing except his gripes.
But, so be it. It’s out there now.

I don’t think he was reading from a script, but I think he had a list of bullet items he wanted to air out. He kept looking down by his left hand on the podium. I’ve no problem with making a list of the items you want to make public.
But it wasn’t extemporaneous, and he offered nothing except his gripes.
But, so be it. It’s out there now.
The opening statement to your point was scripted and honestly 95% all press conference monologues are. The Q&A was no means scripted. I wish this was more the norm in sports but it’s not. I like the raw Q&A. Some don’t and that’s fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back