The USFL Thread aka: It's a boring news night

No. It’s not. It beat NHL on the same day. That’s how ratings work
Just saying it's boring to watch it's semi pro football ratings will keep droping

It's got backing for at least 2 seasons maybe 3 and before you start the XFL was and is a cluster....... I know a bunch of folks watching it. Is it great? No, but it's football. People like me have zero to no interest in MLB and the NBA playoffs per se, as Pack has told you it fills a gap.
Will be interesting to see week 8-10 numbers on how many people watch

When I see how many people watch idiotic "reality shows," including something like the Kardashians, I can understand why someone could say this football gig will survive.

What is there now? 200+ TV channels? It's getting to be one for every person who can't turn their set off.

When I see how many people watch idiotic "reality shows," including something like the Kardashians, I can understand why someone could say this football gig will survive.

What is there now? 200+ TV channels? It's getting to be one for every person who can't turn their set off.
Kardashians SMH how they got famous and rich by it starting with Kim making a sex video.

Not to hijack more of this thread but to your point
B5D163CF-5B19-49DF-A4D9-8EE26154C84C.jpeg

Back