Trading Aaron Rodgers

Won’t happen
Don't think a team like SF if they move on from Jimmy G after this year would give up their 1st or 2nd if they feel they just need a better QB and get a window of 3 years of Rodgers under contract to win now?

Don't think a team like SF if they move on from Jimmy G after this year would give up their 1st or 2nd if they feel they just need a better QB and get a window of 3 years of Rodgers under contract to win now?
Takes 2 to tango.

Takes 2 to tango.

You don't think Rodgers would relish going back to his favorite team as a kid, that is pretty stacked, and relish shoving it up LaFleur's and Gute's ass?

I realize the Pack's cap hit, but it's obvious they aren't building fir Rodgers skill set. I wouldn't be surprised to see him become Cap friendly for another team

You don't think Rodgers would relish going back to his favorite team as a kid, that is pretty stacked, and relish shoving it up LaFleur's and Gute's ass?

I realize the Pack's cap hit, but it's obvious they aren't building fir Rodgers skill set. I wouldn't be surprised to see him become Cap friendly for another team
He can’t change the dead cap hit, it’s there for 2 more years unless the organization decides to eat it. 12 has no or very little control over that.
Personally I don’t think his value is as high compensation wise as many think. Wound he like to go to SF? Maybe. Do they want him? Who knows. I’ve said for a while, one more injury he walks away from the game and it may not even take an injury

I don't think anyone realizes how badly Rodgers' mechanics became when he played with his injuries. I stated then that he was going to throw them off, and that's what I believe has happened. In the process, he doesn't trust himself to make some of those throws, so he backs off and takes what he considers a safer option.

Rodgers injuries have taken toll on him he is not QB who will run the ball anymore like he used to. Plus he does not have the WR like he used too. Rodgers has to become more like Brady I think. He has to learn to get the ball out quick and avoid taking hits if he wants to save his body.

Father Time is undefeated. It’s not just the injuries. Reaction time is slower, legs to create plays and time is not the same. One way to improve “mechanics” is not having LB and DL in his face in 2 seconds and forcing to make some throws off is back foot.

Back