Which offensive linemen in 2020 draft fit Packers' tendencies?

Yup, Becton would be a fit but he probably won't be there at #30 unless the pundits are just dead wrong about him. Not saying it can't happen. Last year most pundits and even posters here said Irv Smith would never make it out of Rd 1 because certainly the Patriots would take him if nothing else. He lasted until the back half of Rd 2. That said, Smith was more of a question mark at the time. Becton seems a lot more solidly in the top half of Rd 1.

Agree also that Peart would be a decent get at #62. It's probably too high but if he's your guy, grab him because he probably won't be there at #94. There's a group of tackles that kind of show up in the back half of Rd 2 for some mocks that includes Niang, Wahogoh, and Peart. I would think one of them is there and all 3 sorta fit. All will need some development time, but Wagner can hold the fort for a season if needed.

Austin Jackson is a guy I wonder about as well. Opinions on him seem mixed. Some really like him based on athleticism and potential, others say he needs a lot of technique work and don't like him as much. Shows up in the back half of Rd 1 a lot, but also have seen him later. Might be a guy who slides. Not sure if he makes it to #62, but he's a guy I'm watching in a couple of weeks. He'd certainly be a scheme fit for the Packers.
I don't think Austin Jackson makes it to 30.

Seen OT rankings most have these near similar order. I can see it being possible the top 6 on this list gone before GB picks at 30. If that's the case I am not drafting any of these other 4 guys unless they are there at pick 62. Then none of them might even be there so might be faced with choice if you feel WR,OL,LB has been hit pretty hard try to trade out of the 1st round into the early second round get a extra pick and take one of these remaining OT's and use the 2nd round pick on a WR.

1TristanWirfsIowa6-4 ⅞3204.85JR
2MekhiBectonLouisville6-7 ⅜3645.10JR
3JedrickWills, Jr.Alabama6-4 ¼3125.05JR
4AndrewThomasGeorgia6-5 ⅛3155.22JR
5AustinJacksonUSC6-4 ⅞3225.07JR
6JoshJonesHouston6-53195.27rSR
7EzraClevelandBoise St.6-63114.93rJR
8IsaiahWilsonGeorgia6-6 ½3505.32rSO
9Prince TegaWanoghoAuburn6-53084.83rSR
10MattPeartConnecticut6-6 ⅝3185.06rSR

I actually see Becton falling because of his size. With the "new" offenses" that we're seeing with a lot of teams, they're looking for more mobile players on the O-line. A lot of running QBs, and option plays being used. Ain't no way the Packers do that with Rodgers. Becton therefore fits better with us, because he's not a gazelle that a lot of teams want.

I just think he'll drop way down because of it. Just a guess though. You never know.

I actually see Becton falling because of his size. With the "new" offenses" that we're seeing with a lot of teams, they're looking for more mobile players on the O-line. A lot of running QBs, and option plays being used. Ain't no way the Packers do that with Rodgers. Becton therefore fits better with us, because he's not a gazelle that a lot of teams want.

I just think he'll drop way down because of it. Just a guess though. You never know.
From what I have see Becton has been rising really fast he had a great combine and went from late first round to top 10 pick.

Back