Wisconsin vs Iowa State - A trip to Sweet 16

Seems UW always had this they have always been a defensive minded team not a high scoring team. Lots of kids dont want to play D anymore
And Gard adjusted this year but those 2 conference championships in the last 3 years. Damn

Well so much for Carlson as the “breakout” guy. Not really a surprise he’s in the portal. Next man up
I think Carlson saw the Badgers looking at guys who could fill his spot coming through the portal, and decided it was time for him to step down to a program that he'd be a better fit. He probably wasn't interested in riding the pines.

He hadn't shown me enough that said he was going to take that next step forward, and I don't think Gard was going to sit around waiting for it to happen, because he didn't see it either.

And Gard adjusted this year but those 2 conference championships in the last 3 years. Damn
Can only lose so many kids before it catches up to you though

I think Carlson saw the Badgers looking at guys who could fill his spot coming through the portal, and decided it was time for him to step down to a program that he'd be a better fit. He probably wasn't interested in riding the pines.

He hadn't shown me enough that said he was going to take that next step forward, and I don't think Gard was going to sit around waiting for it to happen, because he didn't see it either.
This is probably accurate. I would that he did not show much recently. To be fair injury and illness hurt his development but he was solid in January and February. Wish him the bedt

65% winning percentage in 7 years. I know you will never like the guy so there’s that too
Yeah but he needs to get it done in post-season 1 or 2 wins does not cut it

By that logic Matt Painter should be canned as well. Especially after losing to St Peters.
It's been what 5 years now that since UW got past round of 32 sorry for me expecting better

It's been what 5 years now that since UW got past round of 32 sorry for me expecting better
And March is all about matchups, ask Purdue or Illinois or Iowa.

Basketball mirrors football in so many ways with fan expectations. Many Wisconsin fans think it’s a failure if it’s not a NY 6 bowl or Elite 8. When in fact UW with less resources than PSU or Michigan outperform in football and less resources than OSU or Michigan outperform them in basketball. As I said by your standards anyone not named Izzo needs to be shown the door. But let’s just can Gard, find the next wonderkid to lead us to the promise land. Worked great for Marquette

Back