Wisconsin vs Iowa State - A trip to Sweet 16

I would be happy with a elite 8 apperance don't need final 4 or title. But round 1 or 2 exits are failures IMO.

Pack, they aren't expectations. We just want to win it all sometime.

Now, we have Women's Volleyball and Hockey.

I was pleasantly surprised by WI Men's Basketball. I really didn't think they'd be better than mid lower half B1G. Wish they had a better ending. But, the kids played hard and tough.

WI Football- that was disappointing. I really was hoping / expecting for a lot more.

Men's Hockey? Just shoot me.

Fire Gard and Chryst. Give Granato a raise

I was pleasantly surprised by WI Men's Basketball. I really didn't think they'd be better than mid lower half B1G. Wish they had a better ending. But, the kids played hard and tough.

WI Football- that was disappointing. I really was hoping / expecting for a lot more.

WI football will always be in that 2nd tier range with the upside a New Years 6 day bowl. I think most fans accept that knowing they will likely never have the horses to be in the playoffs unless expanded to 8-12 teams.

CBS Sports has Davis on their list of 1st team All-Americans.

Hope writers give it to him. Also hope he has a good draft camp and goes top 10 he deserves it.

CBS Sports has Davis on their list of 1st team All-Americans.

Hope writers give it to him. Also hope he has a good draft camp and goes top 10 he deserves it.
Davis showed some warts late in the year. He’s not very strong when doubled and tends to force things. Not sure how teams will look at film

Davis showed some warts late in the year. He’s not very strong when doubled and tends to force things. Not sure how teams will look at film
Pretty much that's any player in the NBA draft. Most those kids will need couple years to work on issues.

Yes unfortunately they are expectations. Unless the perfect storm appears football or basketball will not win a national championship. Too many obstacles both on and off the court. Most fans can’t grasp how resources figure in.

Last edited:
Pretty much that's any player in the NBA draft. Most those kids will need couple years to work on issues.
Well that’s the point. Your projecting out 2-3 years. All I’m saying is he showed major flaws late. Personally I don’t think he’s a elite NBA prospect, he’s solid and will play in the league a long time but he’s not a Morant type

Last edited:
was pleasantly surprised by WI Men's Basketball. I really didn't think they'd be better than mid lower half B1G.
from that viewpoint, the badgers exceeded expectations

speaking of expectations - the b1g had eight teams in the tournament. not one of them made it to the "elite eight". i think the b1g was terribly overrated this year.

Back