With Pick #12 GB Selects Rashan Gary DE/OLB Michigan

This guy has all the tools. Apparently played out of position in college. The defense has talent now. It's up to pettine to coach him up. I like how they attacked the off season getting pass rushers and drafting a safety. If they can be a top ten defense they are contenders.

This guy has all the tools. Apparently played out of position in college. The defense has talent now. It's up to pettine to coach him up. I like how they attacked the off season getting pass rushers and drafting a safety. If they can be a top ten defense they are contenders.

He's incredibly versatile, and Pettine should have loads of fun moving him around a bunch, being super aggressive, knowing he's finally got a good secondary to allow it.

Teams ran away from this guy, he affected every single game he was involved in, because he's dangerous and causes problems. Playing alongside Daniels, Clark & the Smiths and you might see that production climb. A lot.

I just plain don't like this pick, and I think it's pretty obvious to a lot of people that he's not worthy of being the 12th pick in this draft. I seriously wonder how may people out there would even consider grabbing him on day one? I think egos got in the way of reality. Somebody wanted to show the world they could pick them better than anyone else, and reached to show it.

That's 0 for 1 in my book. Sorry!

He's incredibly versatile, and Pettine should have loads of fun moving him around a bunch, being super aggressive, knowing he's finally got a good secondary to allow it.

Teams ran away from this guy, he affected every single game he was involved in, because he's dangerous and causes problems. Playing alongside Daniels, Clark & the Smiths and you might see that production climb. A lot.
Well put. Mixed reviews on him here in Michigan but he was a huge part of that defense. I was listening to this radio show when this call came in. Jim Costa was critical and mom called to defend him. Good Stuff.

https://saturdaytradition.com/michi...ys-mom-phones-radio-show-to-defend-his-honor/

I sure hope you're right....

He was a lazy player at Michigan, took way too many plays off and production did not = talent. Sorry I can't buy into this one

I think this is a good pick. Was played out of position and still had an impact on that defense. Pettine will be able to move him around and get good production out of him. A little of a surprise but a good pick.

That was the main reason Derwin James fell to #16 last year.

I get that but when you watched James he popped out on the field from sideline to sideline, you watched Michigan games and Winovich was more active and popped out more

Back