With Pick #22 in the First round GB Selects LB Quay Walker

He’s from Cordele, GA….population 11,147 It’s not Athens trust me. Athens is closer to Madison than Milwaukee also
The population of GB is 10x that. It’s even smaller than Ashwaubenon. He’s a professional now, he’s got 4 years to decide if he likes it. I’m sure he can deal.

He’s from Cordele, GA….population 11,147 It’s not Athens trust me. Athens is closer to Madison than Milwaukee also
Yeah but they all flow down 441 to I-85 and end up in Gwinnett on the weekends which has now turned rather Milwaukee's. Heck, the amount of Asian and middle eastern food you can get in both places has exploded even here in Jackson county.... very very diverse. As stated Wisco, NE WI is an acquired taste. We will see how they react to it by September.

Yeah but they all flow down 441 to I-85 and end up in Gwinnett on the weekends which has now turned rather Milwaukee's. Heck, the amount of Asian and middle eastern food you can get in both places has exploded even here in Jackson county.... very very diverse. As stated Wisco, NE WI is an acquired taste. We will see how they react to it by September.
True, Buford Hwy is amazing. He probably was referring to his hometown was my point

Players have said only thing to do usually is go to one players house and have a get together as besides that there is not much to do in GB. Face it these players can't go out on GB to resturants and bars as most will be known and likely bothered by fans fasking for photos and autographs.

Players have said only thing to do usually is go to one players house and have a get together as besides that there is not much to do in GB. Face it these players can't go out on GB to resturants and bars as most will be known and likely bothered by fans fasking for photos and autographs.
Well GBP, maybe if you stopped harassing these guys while they were out at dinner... ;)

Back