With Pick #22 in the First round GB Selects LB Quay Walker

Lol PFF HATES this pick They generally hate GB drafts but especially this pick

Lol PFF HATES this pick They generally hate GB drafts but especially this pick
PFF was having a hard on the entire mocks to have GB go 2 WR's the whole time which both they often mocked to GB never even coming close to GB being able to draft

279060790_10159614326430073_339277907069267309_n.jpg

PFF was having a hard on the entire mocks to have GB go 2 WR's the whole time which both they often mocked to GB never even coming close to GB being able to draft

I don't think anyone disputes that GB trading Adams is a massive blow to their offense, or that they have poor talent right now overall at WR. GB needs a couple WR, that's obvious. It would be nice, though, if PFF had the humility to ask the question of why it's organizations like GB, KC, and Baltimore - whatever you want to say about them, they've been doing a lot of winning, and consistently - who are OK not paying out these massive WR contracts, while relative bottom feeders are going all in on the position. The approach they want is nuts. Skyy Moore in the first round, just to say you did it? Come on.

I don't think anyone disputes that GB trading Adams is a massive blow to their offense, or that they have poor talent right now overall at WR. GB needs a couple WR, that's obvious. It would be nice, though, if PFF had the humility to ask the question of why it's organizations like GB, KC, and Baltimore - whatever you want to say about them, they've been doing a lot of winning, and consistently - who are OK not paying out these massive WR contracts, while relative bottom feeders are going all in on the position. The approach they want is nuts. Skyy Moore in the first round, just to say you did it? Come on.
Their methodology has always been a question in my mind so I tend to ignore most of what they publish….and Chris Collinsworth owns PFF as another nugget

dude had a wonderlic score of 9, which is just barely above your family pet. don't think he'll be the one wearing the helmet with the green dot.
Yeah but listening to radio other day the wonderlic has become a joke. Many teams don't take much into it anymore and lot of players dont' care and just mark down any circle they feel like. Now is he that type of player or is he Torrance Marshall type of smart.

Heard on radio that Walker also signed his rookie contract yesterday.

Yeah but listening to radio other day the wonderlic has become a joke. Many teams don't take much into it anymore and lot of players dont' care and just mark down any circle they feel like. Now is he that type of player or is he Torrance Marshall type of smart.
I believe this to be true to a point.

Wonderlic is still an important metric to a couple of position groups.

For QB’s and OL, it still matters

Back