With Pick #22 in the First round GB Selects LB Quay Walker

If any player who comes to GB without knowing before hand it has zero to do they did not do their homework. GB is the most boring city in all of sports in perhaps the whole world.

If any player who comes to GB without knowing before hand it has zero to do they did not do their homework. GB is the most boring city in all of sports in perhaps the whole world.
It’s not like they have a choice…

It’s not like they have a choice…
Just saying how Walker said how GB reminded him of back home and it being country life that he likes. I am willing to bet back him is probably a lot bigger then GB. Athens might be what compared more to MKE then GB?

Just saying how Walker said how GB reminded him of back home and it being country life that he likes. I am willing to bet back him is probably a lot bigger then GB. Athens might be what compared more to MKE then GB?
He’s from Cordele, GA….population 11,147 It’s not Athens trust me. Athens is closer to Madison than Milwaukee also

Huge difference between Cordele, GA and Green Bay. But, I think he's not as much of a country boy as he was when he was growing up. He's been in college for some time, and that size community is more what he's used to.

Back