With Pick #28 in the First round GB Selects DL Devonte Wyatt

In terms of size and skills, able to play any LB spot, makes me think of Micah Parsons.

Walker was in this area on a lot of final mock drafts. Ahead of Dean in them. NFL projection > college production.

Not a bad pick. A lot of people actually believe he's as good, if not better, than Jordan Davis. He has the speed, for a guy his size, to get into a backfield and be a wrecking ball. He can play inside and outside on a 3-4 line, which makes him a seriously valuable commodity to get up to speed as soon as possible. He may only be depth for a short time, but count on him getting some big time snaps as early as possible. He could be one of the best catches in the draft.

As for the Packers not taking any WRs in the first round? I figured they would, and figured they wouldn't. It isn't in their nature to do it, and they didn't let us down. But they did a good job of adding talent to the front seven on defense, and that is still the key to this team moving forward in competition. Now, I'm anxious to see their round two decisions.

Not a bad pick. A lot of people actually believe he's as good, if not better, than Jordan Davis. He has the speed, for a guy his size, to get into a backfield and be a wrecking ball. He can play inside and outside on a 3-4 line, which makes him a seriously valuable commodity to get up to speed as soon as possible. He may only be depth for a short time, but count on him getting some big time snaps as early as possible. He could be one of the best catches in the draft.

As for the Packers not taking any WRs in the first round? I figured they would, and figured they wouldn't. It isn't in their nature to do it, and they didn't let us down. But they did a good job of adding talent to the front seven on defense, and that is still the key to this team moving forward in competition. Now, I'm anxious to see their round two decisions.

Re: WRs, I wouldn’t have blamed them for reaching on someone but the discrepancy on their board between the WRs left and other available players must’ve been huge, and it’s the sort of thing they’d be foolish to ignore. They have a defense that’s starting to create an identity for itself, IMO in a way that hasn’t been seen since the glimmers of it back in 2008-2009. Adding athletes and playmakers to that group, especially in positions that haven’t gotten a lot of draft love in a long time, is a solid and sensible move.

You have a championship level D you don't need a chamionship level offense that needs to score into the 30s every game to win

Back