With Their first pick GB selects Jordan Love QB Utah State

"I think there's ways to incorporate it much like Taysom Hill with the Saints," Favre told TMZ. "Use him as a halfback, a halfback pass, but occasionally let him run it just to show that you'll do that. Something like that."

He's a chowder head for even saying... Love is a 1st round pick at ...QB SMH nuts((

He's a chowder head for even saying... Love is a 1st round pick at ...QB SMH nuts((
Though Packers OC when asked did not outright dismiss the idea saying will see when they get him into camp. Could the Packers do something like draw up some gimmick plays to have in their offense? Now if they use them or not would be another story.

Though Packers OC when asked did not outright dismiss the idea saying will see when they get him into camp. Could the Packers do something like draw up some gimmick plays to have in their offense? Now if they use them or not would be another story.
If they do I will be the first one calling for ML and His OC head on a platter... he's a first-round pick. You teach him QB... period.

Add me to the leave him at QB list. Why in the world would you draft the next QB and then let him play at WR? That's just stupid.

Add me to the leave him at QB list. Why in the world would you draft the next QB and then let him play at WR? That's just stupid.
My guess would be that people think oh the Packers traded up to get him and we won't see him on the field otherwise for 3 years they should get some kind of return on their investment before that.

My guess would be that people think oh the Packers traded up to get him and we won't see him on the field otherwise for 3 years they should get some kind of return on their investment before that.
Return on investment... yeah he blows out a knee and you got nothing. It's not something GB should even consider. Comparing Hill to Love is Favre sucking off Aaron again.

I think Favre was having fun with the media and everyone whose underwear is too tight. He obviously doesn't believe for a moment that Hill and Love are similar players. He got the rise he wanted.

What the heck would be the point of having Love run gadget plays, RPOs, or any of that stuff. How does that develop him as a QB in ML's offense. You do that with a guy like Hill who you don't really plan to develop into a starter or you do it if it's a core part of your offense. Neither situation is relevant for the Packers or Love.

Back