Yearly Predict the Packers Record Thread

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
It's that time again. Once we get to week one I'll lock it until the season is over. Last day to predict will be the Sunday before Game 1.

Okay! I'll go first. I should wait until I see what happens in preseason, but in all likelihood, we won't see too much that will tell us about the offense, and the defense could look bad or good, and still not give us enough of a clue as to whether or not they can hold the opposition to under 20 a game.

I see us ending up at 8-8. We miss the playoffs by two games. The difference will be us losing two games to the team that beats us out, in the North.

I just don't feel comfortable with either the offense or defense as of this time. We'll see, down the road.

I have no feel for this team based on the changes both on and off the field. That said I will go with 9-7. I think for the first time in years defense carries this team early and hope the new system on offense gels as the season progresses. I have major concerns on depth especially OL and too many unknowns at WR and TE.

are we just predicting the final record this year? or are we supposed to pick the week by week?

16 - 0 and that is just the beginning, our draft position will be the 32 slot. *

*All preditions are subject to review.....

Back