Yearly Predict the Packers Record Thread

11-5

I'm usually pessimistic - and have felt especially so over the last couple years - but this year is legitimately different in a lot of ways. Will it all work out? Who tf knows. But I do know one thing for sure - that regime on and off the field that we've had the last few years wasn't cutting it. So got me, it's the excitement of the unknown and the possibilities.

Ok, so here we go....

Looking at the road games, I see us going 3-5 at best. I do not see us beating the Chiefs, Minnesota, Chicago, Chargers, or Dallas on the road. Very possible we can beat the Giants, 49ers, and Detroit.

This is how I see it at home:

MN- W (We hate the Vikings)
Denver- W
Eagles- L
Detroit- W
Oakland- W
Carolina- L
Washington- W
Chicago- W

I say we rebound a little at home and on the road this year. 6-2 at home and 3-5 on the road. Our D is better this year against the run and moves up to mid tier at about 15. Pass D stays at around 10-12 so our D is ranked about 12th in the league. Our O will struggle in the beginning. I think we will be about 12th offensively with the run and about the same with the pass. Next year will be the year we take a bigger jump.

9-7 is my record. It will be a crap shoot if we make the playoffs or not.

It's way too optimistic round here :p.. I'm going with 7-9!!

Def takes awhile to get and Arod can't get over himself to start the season which makes MLs offense work at least than optimum efficiency.

Packers end year on a win streak but a rough first half of the season means sub .500

DK hard to get a handle until games played and a feel for new HC.

Originally thought 8-8 would be improvement and 9-7 would ve good. But this D has me excited and maybe over optimistic. Dare I say 10-6 and maybe a wild card? A lot of things in play and have to fall the right way

I'm going to guess 10-6. They will have some bumps I the road, but unless there are injuries to key players, they will make the playoffs.FCC(

Back