Yearly Predict the Packers Record Thread

Can see the team going anywhere from 11-5 to 7-9. Most probable: 9-7
Disappointing player: Kevin King with his continued inability to stay healthy.
Surprise/Most Improved: Raven Greene and Tonyan
Think we'll finally see an actual commitment to the running game.

I'm not usually overly optimistic, but I think that while this team may struggle in the early going, they will be a force by the end of the season. Wouldn't surprise me to see them go 10-6. I've seen the turnaround Sean McVay managed in one year with a young, maligned QB, and last year we saw Matt Nagy turn the Bears into winners with Trubisky at QB.

Granted, GB does not have a game changer on defense like Khalil Mack, but we do have a QB who is light years ahead of Trubisky, a defense that I believe will be much improved, and a more innovative offense that divisional opponents won't know like the back of their hands.

12-7. 10-6 regular season. Defense stays fresh and we fall in the NFCCG. MVS comes of age and has 1100 yds and 8 TDs.

At this point I'm leaning more towards optimistic than pessimistic. I am FCC( that Rodgers has bought into the new scheme and we can keep some running backs on the field that can make it work.....frustrated with A. Jones' hammy/injuries.

I am hoping that the defense can get it together and get some takeaways as well as sacks.

10-6

12-7. 10-6 regular season. Defense stays fresh and we fall in the NFCCG. MVS comes of age and has 1100 yds and 8 TDs.

As much as I love AR and I think ML will have this offense popping in a different way, I'm onboard with your thinking. Defense simply outdoes anynof the offenses this year. Same prediction but Pack wins it all.

Okie dokie...game 4 of preseason so it's my turn. First year HC trying to change the culture so he has and will need to remove some players who don't fit. Still this Offense is a much better fit for us long term. I do not expect miracles year one but I will say 10-6. As always if Rodgers goes down long term or is hindered with injury it's out the window. gopackgo

I think the Packers (if healthy) split with the NFC North. I think they lose two to the AFC and two in other NFC games. Packer improvements were good, however health and holes still need work. 9-7 ._._._._.Wish I could say 14-2

Back