Big 10 Expansion Rumor #438

Interesting that some schools got 3 protected games, like Iowa, and some only got 1. This seems like it could mess with the competitive balance and the frequency of how often certain teams play each other. I don't think it'll make a big difference, but I find the disparity odd.

Interesting that some schools got 3 protected games, like Iowa, and some only got 1. This seems like it could mess with the competitive balance and the frequency of how often certain teams play each other. I don't think it'll make a big difference, but I find the disparity odd.
Someone at CBS wrote piss poor article They have WI just at Iowa but you look under MN it also lists WI.

Someone at CBS wrote piss poor article They have WI just at Iowa but you look under MN it also lists WI.

It was poorly presented in a couple of places, but when you look at it completely, it still doesn't change the numbers - one team has 3 protected games, others only have 1.

The more OSU, PSU, and Michigan play each other, the better it is for the rest of the conference. Eventually we're going to have to throw USC into that mix, so they pretty much have a "knockout" round.

Back