Big 10 Expansion Rumor #438

they got 30 million for the first 2 years...they made 20 million in the PAC-12. So that's a big nope on the ESPN article. When they get full share it's over 40 thus the reason they left.
Yes!! it's simple, follow the money!

I think Stanford is next in the BIG 20, then they need to decide between Notre Dame or Cal for the last spot. I prefer Notre Dame myself.
Late last night I heard Washington state and Oregon state were talking to the Big 12 as well. By next week most of the regional college FB as we knew it will be gone.

they got 30 million for the first 2 years...they made 20 million in the PAC-12. So that's a big nope on the ESPN article. When they get full share it's over 40 thus the reason they left.
Mark I was talking about the schools left in the Pac-12 they are going to have to make budget cuts they are going to get nothing. The Apple deal I am guessing is dead now

Mark I was talking about the schools left in the Pac-12 they are going to have to make budget cuts they are going to get nothing. The Apple deal I am guessing is dead now
No, they'll hitch their wagon to someone soon. They won't lose a thing. Don't you worry a minute about the likes of Stanford or Cal.... big $$

No, they'll hitch their wagon to someone soon. They won't lose a thing. Don't you worry a minute about the likes of Stanford or Cal.... big $$
But if they go to the MWC that's what maybe 10 million a year at best? seems it would still be less money

If the Pac-12 dissolves -- which many sources expect it to -- the commissioners and Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick, who is also on the CFP management committee, would likely revisit how the 12 teams are chosen.

Guessing Big Ten and SEC will use their power to make sure they get favored the most in how teams are picked.

If the Pac-12 dissolves -- which many sources expect it to -- the commissioners and Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick, who is also on the CFP management committee, would likely revisit how the 12 teams are chosen.

Guessing Big Ten and SEC will use their power to make sure they get favored the most in how teams are picked.
The committee already said they would revisit it once the dust cleared. I am not sure about them folding they may merge with the mountain west which gives those teams a shot at a auto bid.

The committee already said they would revisit it once the dust cleared. I am not sure about them folding they may merge with the mountain west which gives those teams a shot at a auto bid.
I don't think anyone in the MWC deserves a auto bid all below average teams

Interesting scheduling. The travel issues look to be well covered in the shown scheduling. Hardly anything that would preclude them handling it. The rotating schedule means that each year you'll have a mix of good, average, and poor teams to play. It's going to be a highly competitive conference the way it lays out.

Back