Davante Traded!?

On Davante Adams... Personally, I think he wanted to leave Green Bay for the last two years, because he wants to prove what he's accomplished has been on his skills, not because Rodgers fed him the ball.

It goes back to that ego thing that people have.
He’s a west coast kid who wanted to play closer to home and with Carr. Just personal preferences

Sad thing we will never know unless it's leaked by Adams side
On Davante Adams... Personally, I think he wanted to leave Green Bay for the last two years, because he wants to prove what he's accomplished has been on his skills, not because Rodgers fed him the ball.

It goes back to that ego thing that people have.

So saw this name thrown around a few times he has 1 year left on rookie deal and thats DK Metcalf. Some say maybe Seattle will trade him off for draft assets to rebuild there.
I watch him every Sunday out here in the Pacific NW. Some days he is unstoppable and others he disappears. There's a lot of cement to his game...both in his hands...and in his head!! Will lose his temper and get in fights. It's weird because he's a genuinely nice kid. But he's a hot-head on the field. Other teams know it so they start stuff with him to get under his skin. And too often, it works.

I think with other WR signings on their respective teams, Keenan Allen and Robert Woods might be available in trade. I would much rather see either of them. I don't think either would cost near in draft capital than what the Packers got for Adams. It would be a good start. Then draft one high. A solid TE too and this offense might actually be better next season. If they trade for DK, I will get on board pretty quick. But I'd rather see the other two I mentioned. Just my personal opinion.

I watch him every Sunday out here in the Pacific NW. Some days he is unstoppable and others he disappears. There's a lot of cement to his game...both in his hands...and in his head!! Will lose his temper and get in fights. It's weird because he's a genuinely nice kid. But he's a hot-head on the field. Other teams know it so they start stuff with him to get under his skin. And too often, it works.

I think with other WR signings on their respective teams, Keenan Allen and Robert Woods might be available in trade. I would much rather see either of them. I don't think either would cost near in draft capital than what the Packers got for Adams. It would be a good start. Then draft one high. A solid TE too and this offense might actually be better next season. If they trade for DK, I will get on board pretty quick. But I'd rather see the other two I mentioned. Just my personal opinion.
I don’t want to touch Allen’s contract and Woods to some extent

I'd still look in rounds 2-3. Ted got great WRs there. Grab a QB in the 1st. Maybe an edge guy.

I'd still look in rounds 2-3. Ted got great WRs there. Grab a QB in the 1st. Maybe an edge guy.
If they take a QB in round 1 the entire FO should get a pink slip. Oh and this QB class is Awful

"This re-signing, along with linebacker De’Vondre Campbell’s new five-year deal, means that the Packers will bring back nearly every core piece of their defense from a year ago. The team’s only notable departures are pass-rusher Za’Darius Smith, who played just two games (including postseason) last year, reserve safety/dime defensive back Henry Black, who was not tendered as an exclusive-rights free agent, and defensive lineman Kingsley Keke, who was released prior to the Packers’ playoff loss to the San Francisco 49ers. Additionally, fellow cornerbacks Kevin King and Chandon Sullivan remain free agents as of this moment."

Back