Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

LaFleur said a big part of the problem on defense was communication and players being in the wrong spots at times. He said he's seen the players execute the same calls before and that's what was puzzling. Said coaches have to take blame for not making sure that was being done.
If the call in from up top is and just spit balling Nickle dog 1 and the DB are in und sam 1 then you have some dudes that have no business on the field ( I think we do). Now that happens, not far fetched 3-5 times in any game but damn it someone up top has to see it and correct it in game. Pull the bastard and sit his a$$.

That's my complaint. Yes the scheme sucks eggs, we all firmly believe the scheme sucks eggs. This other part sounds like a lazy #%^ DB coach and or the guy wearing the green dot is dumba$$ as well or both. Plain as day truth

If the call in from up top is and just spit balling Nickle dog 1 and the DB are in und sam 1 then you have some dudes that have no business on the field ( I think we do). Now that happens, not far fetched 3-5 times in any game but damn it someone up top has to see it and correct it in game. Pull the bastard and sit his a$$.

That's my complaint. Yes the scheme sucks eggs, we all firmly believe the scheme sucks eggs. This other part sounds like a lazy #%^ DB coach and or the guy wearing the green dot is dumba$$ as well or both. Plain as day truth
Supposedly Walker had the dot yesterday but it was taken away from him and given to Campbell in Q3, which didnt make a lick of difference.

Also, for no reason at all, Walker had a wonderlic score of 9.

Supposedly Walker had the dot yesterday but it was taken away from him and given to Campbell in Q3, which didnt make a lick of difference.

Also, for no reason at all, Walker had a wonderlic score of 9.
Walker is the type of player you tell see ball carrier get ball carrier. But not the type you trust to call a D.

Back