Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey give Brandt credit for that
I actually mentioned that in shout last week. Said it was a different narrative this year and a PR play. I've been pretty consistent that I think he walks

Last edited:
273964302_10159636570354291_7550652856464691746_n.jpg
He does look pretty sleazy in that outfit with his hair haha.

Rodgers has now seen Stafford & Brady move to new teams and win immediately. The Super Bowl next year is in AZ. Hmmm .......
The talent level in Phoenix is not close to what Brady and Stafford inherited. Especially on defense. And Kliff as HC? No

The talent level in Phoenix is not close to what Brady and Stafford inherited. Especially on defense. And Kliff as HC? No
Just a joke FlaPack providing more silly rumors concerning Rodgers.

Also heard the NFL is very concerned that these last two Super Bowl games gave significant unfair home field advantage. They're now considering moving all future Super Bowl games to Minnesota.

One thing of note, might be insignificant but the narrative last year is "we are not trading Aaron Rodgers". This year it's "we want Aaron Rodgers back". Put that along with his comments the other night might be that hes communicated to the organization that he leanimg retirement and this is a nice PR play to say "we tried"
Very astute Pack!

So after some thought, am thinking the best way out if all of this for both sides is Rodgers retiring.

For most fans there is still the memory of the Favre ugly divorce and Favre didn't get to another SB after leaving. Of course Brett's body was more beat up and he was one play away but not really the point here.

Pack nailed the points already which got me thinking that retirement would be the best resolve here for both.

Only thing IF he retires, can he take Murphy w him? ;)

I’m leaning towards retirement too, but the devils advocate in me still :unsure: if his ego won’t let him share the HOF stage with the GOAT (TB12) in 5 years AND he’s seen what happened when TB12 and Stafford both went to teams (of their choosing).

Yes, Irene, his ego IS that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back