2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

You even said he's not a fit on bucks
I prefer Williams actually but i digress. My point was IF the organization had doubts on Hill I can see them making a move. Not optimal but it is what it is

I prefer Williams actually but i digress. My point was IF the organization had doubts on Hill I can see them making a move. Not optimal but it is what it is
Hill was a garbage signing from the start. Have zero idea why MKE gave him that contract he should be nothing but a 1 year vet min player deal type.

Hill was a garbage signing from the start. Have zero idea why MKE gave him that contract he should be nothing but a 1 year vet min player deal type.
Because he knew the system and there was limited options

TRADE

Kings Acquire ($12.1M, +$800k)
-Donte DiVincenzo
-Trey Lyles
-Josh Jackson

Bucks Acquire ($9.7M, +$1M)
-Serge Ibaka
-2 2nd Round Picks
-Cash Considerations

Clippers Acquire ($4M, -$5.7M)
-Rodney Hood
-Semi Ojele

Pistons Acquire ($11.3M, +$3.8M)
-Marvin Bagley Jr.

The Los Angeles Clippers are trading Serge Ibaka to the Milwaukee Bucks
ESPN Sources: Full trade participants: Kings: Donte DiVincenzo, Trey Lyles and Josh Jackson. Bucks: Serge Ibaka, two future second-round picks, cash. Clippers: Rodney Hood, Semi Ojele. Pistons: Marvin Bagley Jr.

Trade gives MKE 2 open roster spots for buyout market. One name to watch is Goran Dragic who the Spurs will buyout after he went to them in a trade

Bucks took back $1.6 million more in cash thus the cash and draft pick comp

Last edited:
Trade gives MKE 2 open roster spots for buyout market. One name to watch is Goran Dragic who the Spurs will buyout after he went to them in a trade

Not someone I would be interested in. Woj mentioned them in his tweet. Trying to wrap my head around how he fits.

Maybe not done dealing. 2 seconds give them some equity to deal

Ibaka at least gives team a big to help out until/if Lopez returns.

Back