2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

Ibaka at least gives team a big to help out until/if Lopez returns.
Actually he’s an upgrade over Lopez. More versatile on offense and ability to defend. Not as physical but brings a lot

Ibaka is that #4/5 guy I was talking about. He can give you the size, muscle, and solid minutes around the rim.

Ibaka is that #4/5 guy I was talking about. He can give you the size, muscle, and solid minutes around the rim.
He's really versatile on offense also. He's not going to block shots like Lopez did but probably more efficient in the pick and roll game

With adding Ibaka you likely won't need Monroe and not renew his 10 day contract. Opens up 3 roster spots to use on team.

With adding Ibaka you likely won't need Monroe and not renew his 10 day contract. Opens up 3 roster spots to use on team.
Totally different players. Monroe is a post guy, natural center. Ibaka is more a 4. Can shoot from 3 and is more athletic

I'm floored that they could get Ibaka. This is going to make them tougher to score on.

I liked Donte's game, but I think Serge can add so much inside the 15' mark, mainly on defense. I remember how he handled Giannis and the rest of the Bucks in the playoffs a couple of years back.

This should put to rest any questions that anyone had about ownership commitment. Bucks raise their luxury tax payment by $8.3M in this deal. They now have a $54.4M luxury tax payment and a $213.6M payroll + tax combo

This should put to rest any questions that anyone had about ownership commitment. Bucks raise their luxury tax payment by $8.3M in this deal. They now have a $54.4M luxury tax payment and a $213.6M payroll + tax combo
Good point. They are in it to win it. Fans should understand that.

It still remains to be seen if KD, Kyrie and Harden could have coexisted. They played a total of just 16 games together. In that 16 games they were 13-3. Small sample size but damn

Last edited:
Your Bucks playoff rotation :
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Khris Middleton
Jrue Holiday
Bobby Portis
Pat Connaughton
Grayson Allen
Serge Ibaka

Last edited:
Back