2021 Off Season Thread

If you draft good players it helps with Rodgers and after Rodgers.
that is a colossal if.

and actually, i disagree. if you're going to take that opinion, how exactly did the 2020 draft help rodgers? we spent our top four picks on guys that contributed very little. those are the money picks. those are your very best chance at getting good players that can help the team. we used two of those picks (50%) to draft a guy who may never play a game for us - and certainly doesn't help rodgers.

Last edited:
probably just gamesmanship to get a better contract. but i think there is only about a 50% chance that he plays for the packers next season.
I think he's gone. He might be top center on FA market this year. I can see a Jets or Jags pay to get him.

I think he's gone. He might be top center on FA market this year. I can see a Jets or Jags pay to get him.
i can see just about any team pay to get him. he's one of the best - if not the best - centers in the nfl.

that is a colossal if.

and actually, i disagree. if you're going to take that opinion, how exactly did the 2020 draft help rodgers? we spent our top four picks on guys that contributed very little. those are the money picks. those are your very best chance at getting good players that can help the team. we used two of those picks (50%) to draft a guy who may never play a game for us - and certainly doesn't help rodgers.
I have said if before and I will say it again. Aiyuk was the guy but SF took him. You have to infer that Love was #2 on the board, the mistake was trading up for him. If you kept the draft equity, you could have moved up in round 2 for Claypool or even Pittman. Even Gute said we liked guys but could not move up.

I have said if before and I will say it again. Aiyuk was the guy but SF took him. You have to infer that Love was #2 on the board, the mistake was trading up for him. If you kept the draft equity, you could have moved up in round 2 for Claypool or even Pittman. Even Gute said we liked guys but could not move up.
Claypool maybe could have used that 4th to move up to get him. Pittman did he not go 2nd or 3rd pick in 2nd round I don't think you get that high. You would have had to stay at 30 and draft Pittman.

Claypool maybe could have used that 4th to move up to get him. Pittman did he not go 2nd or 3rd pick in 2nd round I don't think you get that high. You would have had to stay at 30 and draft Pittman.
Possible on Pittman but Shenault , Mims or Jefferson were there.

Back