2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

I'm not feeling too confident about the Celtics game. It's the second game in another back-to-back for the Bucks, with the other team having the previous day off.....like the last Nuggets game.

All in all, though, I'm feeling pretty good about our chances for the #1 seed. It's getting pretty exciting as things are ramping up for the playoffs and play-ins. I love this time of year in the NBA.

GO BUCKS!! br)

Not the kind of performance I'd hoped for. I don't think this is the kind of game that can be discarded as meaningless. It tells me that they are very vulnerable.

Not the kind of performance I'd hoped for. I don't think this is the kind of game that can be discarded as meaningless. It tells me that they are very vulnerable.

TW,

Yeah, they have had two bad shooting performances in the last week or so. Against the Pacers and now against Boston.

My worry would be beyond Giannis who is going to step up on a nightly basis in the playoffs. Not sure Middleton is really back to form and Holiday is inconsistent as a scorer. Then you have Lopez and Portis who can do it every once in a while are not consistent scorers.

Defense is going to have to win the title for the Bucks, IMO.

TW,

Yeah, they have had two bad shooting performances in the last week or so. Against the Pacers and now against Boston.

My worry would be beyond Giannis who is going to step up on a nightly basis in the playoffs. Not sure Middleton is really back to form and Holiday is inconsistent as a scorer. Then you have Lopez and Portis who can do it every once in a while are not consistent scorers.

Defense is going to have to win the title for the Bucks, IMO.
Middleton opts out after the season they need to move on from him. He's getting old and more injury prone. He's not worth 30-40 million a season.

Bucks now have zero games for error. Only up 1.5 games with 5 to play and Boston holds the tie breaker. If Boston wins out Bucks must now go 4-1 to get the 1 seed.

Back