2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Brook Lopez 35 years old today. Did not know he was that old. While he's have a great year this year and should be DPOY wonder who Bucks are looking for at replacing him in near future.

Bucks big win vs 76ers and needed it. Up 2 games with 4 to play but lost tie-breaker in a tie. Boston has 76rs, Toronto twice, and ATL in it's last 4. So possible they finish 4-0. Bucks have Washington, Chicago, Memphis, and Toronto. MKE needs to finish 3-1 here to get that one seed.

Bucks big win vs 76ers and needed it. Up 2 games with 4 to play but lost tie-breaker in a tie. Boston has 76rs, Toronto twice, and ATL in it's last 4. So possible they finish 4-0. Bucks have Washington, Chicago, Memphis, and Toronto. MKE needs to finish 3-1 here to get that one seed.
Boston opponents' combined records: 168-144 (all teams at least 0.500), possible, but unlikely they finish 4-0 as all but Philly still fighting for better playoff spots.
Bucks opponents' combined records: 160-152 (2 teams under 0.500).
After Boston plays the 76ers and the Bucks play Washington on Tuesday - we'll see where we're at.

I think MKE will end up with ATL or Toronto in the 1 vs 8 seed matchup.

I think MKE will end up with ATL or Toronto in the 1 vs 8 seed matchup.
The good news is at #1, you won't have to play Boston or Philly in the 2nd round; those 2 teams will have a hard fought series (unless there's an upset). Not that I don't think #8 or #4/#5 can't give the Bucks a tough series, it's that we know that Philly/Boston WILL be hard fought.

The good news is at #1, you won't have to play Boston or Philly in the 2nd round; those 2 teams will have a hard fought series (unless there's an upset). Not that I don't think #8 or #4/#5 can't give the Bucks a tough series, it's that we know that Philly/Boston WILL be hard fought.
Though lets not put cart before horse. Let's get Bucks to win that 1 game they need and not choke these next 3 games. :)

Back