2022 Draft Simulator

With having two 1st I would not be shocked if Gute makes pick at 22 and then listens to trade offers at 28 and slides back a few spots if right offer comes up into early second.

Big issue with draft is ML and his scouts need to do better in those middle round picks. Been brutal in how they have drafted guys most who are gone.

We’ve sort of drifted away from this being the draft simulator thread.
Back on topic please

okay. on the topic of draft simulators, i truly dislike them. the way they rank the players is so inaccurate, and the number of times that you can easily trade out of picks is completely unrealistic. when you can draft a consensus first round pick in the sixth round, . . . sorry, but to me it is a total waste of time. i'd rather do sudoku or crossword puzzles. :D

okay. on the topic of draft simulators, i truly dislike them. the way they rank the players is so inaccurate, and the number of times that you can easily trade out of picks is completely unrealistic. when you can draft a consensus first round pick in the sixth round, . . . sorry, but to me it is a total waste of time. i'd rather do sudoku or crossword puzzles. :D
To each his own.

I think they more or less get the broad strokes right (say, 2-3 round windows for a player) but they all tend to drift towards consensus in the end. There is more variability among GM boards than draft site rankings, which is why maybe they wind up looking inaccurate in retrospect.

See they have not updated the simulator for Adams trade.

Back