2023 Draft Thread

Seems only pick last night that most experts did not like was at 12 the Lions reaching and taking Gibbs at 12. Makes you wonder if the Lions tried to move back bought found no one willing to give them any reasonable offer to move back so they were stuck at 12 taking a player they wanted knowing he would not be there in round 2 for them.

Seems only pick last night that most experts did not like was at 12 the Lions reaching and taking Gibbs at 12. Makes you wonder if the Lions tried to move back bought found no one willing to give them any reasonable offer to move back so they were stuck at 12 taking a player they wanted knowing he would not be there in round 2 for them.
I hate the idea of another shifty, explosive player for them on offense. Pain in the butt.

My day 3 draft that will make me happy

43. Luke Musgrave
45. Jalin Hyatt
78. Jordan Battle

Have to wonder are the Jets pissed about flipping with GB. They needed a OT just to see Pitt jump ahead of them and take the last OT worth taking in the 1st round.

Have to wonder are the Jets pissed about flipping with GB. They needed a OT just to see Pitt jump ahead of them and take the last OT worth taking in the 1st round.
Them’s the breaks, no refunds. Considering they went with an Edge at 15 i can imagine they may have liked LVN as well

OK, on to Day 3 and a bunch of names half of us will never have heard of. They have 9 picks, though I'm not sure they'll actually make that many picks because they'll probably move around some more. Even if they keep all 9, it's not hard to find 9 holes to fill.

They could use a QB, RB, OL, S, CB, DL, ILB, and K. That's 8 right there and I wouldn't be upset if they doubled up at DL, OL, or S. Hell, there are still some good TE's, WR's and Edge guys out there and I wouldn't really be too negative if they take another one of those either. Just get good players.

Guys who I'm surprised are still out there are Kelee Ringo (CB) and Adetomiwa Adebawore (Edge) that would be worth a 4th round pick but are likely gone by 116. More realistic guys in Rd4 would be Jammie Robinson (S), Karl Banks (DL), Blake Freeland (OT), Dawand Jones (OT), Jaquelin Roy (DL), and plenty of others.

After that, who the hell knows. Hopefully there'll be at least a handful we know the names of and that they plug some of those holes.

At this stage I think you really are going straight BPA…

They need OL help but in shout Mark was saying there isn’t much left at OL..

See the 49ers took the top rated kicker at the end of the 3rd round. Is there any kickers in this draft worth still taking or was it pretty much Moody and then nothing else?

Back