2023 Draft Thread

I was listening to SiriusXM NFL this morning. They were talking to Seattle who said they had guys who they had on their medical board being drafted. (I am guessing Washington) Also saying guys who they had on their UDFA board already being drafted.

GB has 9 picks today if they use them all I would like something like this

QB-1
RB-1
WR-1
OL-2
LB-2
DL-1
K-1

Guys I still like out there

Antonio Johnson
Andre Carter II
Nick Herbig
Dawand Jones
Karl Brooks

So this year GB ended up drafting or signing 5 out of their 30 top visits

Wicks, Nichols III, Clifford, Telfort, and Brooks.

I think it's a B draft maybe even a C plus but there was no way they could plug all the holes in 1 draft. Like others I thought Day 3 was just okay and could have been handled better. The Penn State QB isn't a #2 QB and that hole they didn't really fill.

Obviously you don't really know until 3 plus seasons down the road but that's the big problem they need some of these guys to step up year 1, and not sure thats possible.

When Brian Branch was on the board and GB traded out of the pick to Lions I admit I thought it was mistake that GB needed a safety bad.

I will admit I was very wrong.

GB turned that pick into Reed, Wicks, and Brooks.

When Brian Branch was on the board and GB traded out of the pick to Lions I admit I thought it was mistake that GB needed a safety bad.

I will admit I was very wrong.

GB turned that pick into Reed, Wicks, and Brooks.
Branch would have been good too. Fact is they needed help everywhere so it’s all good.

Back