It IS Jordan Love Time !!

I can't argue with any of that. The one thing I will say is around the "Rodgers had them over a barrel". The fact that he forced the Packers to use up extra cap money, rather than use it on supporting players . . . to me that tells a lot about #12.

Oh come on....99% of players take as much as they can get for money in the NFL. You act like AR is the only one ever to do that. The only reason Brady didn't do it was because he had a wife that was making twice as much as him.

AR is gone. I think we can get over this conversation now.

I have a hunch we're going to see more time on the field for the regulars during preseason than we have in a long time.

It's actually going to be interesting watching.

Gonna be really interesting to see how the WR group plays out. It’s completely wide open this year. Sure Watson and Toure have a year in but that doesn’t guarantee anything….

Gonna be really interesting to see how the WR group plays out. It’s completely wide open this year. Sure Watson and Toure have a year in but that doesn’t guarantee anything….
Normally I would agree with you but go look at the depth chart...there isn't much margin of error, WR, QB, LB to name that if you lose starters with an injury early you're in deep quicksand right out the gate. Depth and injuries are very big deals this season IMHO.

IMO only Watson, Doubs, and Reed have a spot locked on the roster for 2023. No one else has a spot. Toure is vastly over rated by fans. He was a 7th round pick who could not be active on game day most of the season even when there were injuries he got deactived over other WRs. Besides him you got two day 3 rookies and some UDFA. You have a lot of young potentional on this group of WR but so far that's it nothing more. This team will keep 6 maybe 7 at most WR. It's going to be a interesting camp to see if any of these WR stand out. I think it's very possible GB could pick up a vet that gets cut at the end of TC if none of these WR stand out. I rather get a vet WR that can help love develop over keep JAG WR who could develop just as much on the PS then wasting a spot on the 53 man roster and not playing much outside of ST or being a gameday inactive.

Normally I would agree with you but go look at the depth chart...there isn't much margin of error, WR, QB, LB to name that if you lose starters with an injury early you're in deep quicksand right out the gate. Depth and injuries are very big deals this season IMHO.
No depth is going to be our biggest problem this year. We can count on it.

Back