Love Boat Thread

Yeah because they don't want to act like Love is ready to replace Rodgers and want to push the team narrative that it's Rodgers or bust.
I don't know. To me this is more of Ryan Wood's ego and pigheadedness looking for confirmation bias than team leaks. But then again, I can't read the article to see what it says.

Yeah because they don't want to act like Love is ready to replace Rodgers and want to push the team narrative that it's Rodgers or bust.
Pretty much what I said in the beginning of this thread. Nice leak by Murphy, control the story

And they suck as a source of packers information and have for 5 years plus..... try again. He's only played in live-action with mostly second and third-team guys. Impossible for anyone anywhere to make that assumption. "SOURCES" AKA its offseason and we need clicks.
In the Chiefs game he missed a couple back shoulder throws to Davante. One went for an INT. However the way I look at it, he only had a couple days of practice with Davante. Aaron tested positive and Love with thrust in at the last minute. Not to mention, Love was under duress with unblocked zero blitzes all day.

In the Chiefs game he missed a couple back shoulder throws to Davante. One went for an INT. However the way I look at it, he only had a couple days of practice with Davante. Aaron tested positive and Love with thrust in at the last minute. Not to mention, Love was under duress with unblocked zero blitzes all day.
You can't use two games to draw a conclusion, those idiots are just looking to get clicks.

I don't care if Love couldn't throw the ball to me from the next bar stool.

I hated the move up and pick. I thought at that time we were close and should have been trying to draft a couple of needed parts to give it the 'last run.'

But, since Rodgers said he wanted out - last draft day. I've wanted to trade him regardless of the financial hit for football player capital. And, yes, I know how costly it would have been. But we could have taken future picks after the hit. We're still going to get hit, and we got nothing for it. And it looks bleak - maybe one more hanging on riding the coat tails through a regular season to the playoffs before the sunsets way before the Superbowl.

We're going to get the short end of the stick on this one. Rodgers value is not as high as it once was.

This is just my opinion: At least a couple of times, a 4 Time MVP, lifts the team on his shoulders and gets you to the promised land - which is bringing home the Lombardi. I wouldn't be surprised if Billionaires thinking about offering obscene amounts of money at Rodgers and draft picks don't at least consider that the 4 Time MVP just hasn't gotten it done. With TV (including streaming and all that other jazz) rights, filling seats isn't as important as it once was. If I'm making player investment, it's to get a Championship.

Still, I say trade Rodgers. Take the hit. Move forward with what we have.

Because of one Rodgers, who will only throw to people he has complete confidence in, we have no idea what the other Rodgers picked up last year or whether he improved or whether he is improving. Let's cross our fingers that he is. We'll know this year, because regardless of whether it is Rodgers or Love, he should be on the field. If he's not on the field, concern is justified.

Because of one Rodgers, who will only throw to people he has complete confidence in, we have no idea what the other Rodgers picked up last year or whether he improved or whether he is improving. Let's cross our fingers that he is. We'll know this year, because regardless of whether it is Rodgers or Love, he should be on the field. If he's not on the field, concern is justified.
Concern is justified now. He never saw the field. Not going to overreact but should have seen more

Big question do you trust Packers FO to build around Love give him what he needs to succed? Favre and Rodgers had some good WR's for him to throw to early in career. Right now Love could have zero decent WR's to use to develop.

I don't care if Love couldn't throw the ball to me from the next bar stool.

I hated the move up and pick. I thought at that time we were close and should have been trying to draft a couple of needed parts to give it the 'last run.'

But, since Rodgers said he wanted out - last draft day. I've wanted to trade him regardless of the financial hit for football player capital. And, yes, I know how costly it would have been. But we could have taken future picks after the hit. We're still going to get hit, and we got nothing for it. And it looks bleak - maybe one more hanging on riding the coat tails through a regular season to the playoffs before the sunsets way before the Superbowl.

We're going to get the short end of the stick on this one. Rodgers value is not as high as it once was.

This is just my opinion: At least a couple of times, a 4 Time MVP, lifts the team on his shoulders and gets you to the promised land - which is bringing home the Lombardi. I wouldn't be surprised if Billionaires thinking about offering obscene amounts of money at Rodgers and draft picks don't at least consider that the 4 Time MVP just hasn't gotten it done. With TV (including streaming and all that other jazz) rights, filling seats isn't as important as it once was. If I'm making player investment, it's to get a Championship.

Still, I say trade Rodgers. Take the hit. Move forward with what we have.
His value now is no different than it was on draft day. It’s always been a small pool of teams who have have the draft capital to trade, cap space and a need he is the missing piece. You can actually make the case after an MVP year and the awful QB pool in the draft it’s higher

And let’s be honest, we maybe should be more worried about him walking away than trade comp

And let’s be honest, we maybe should be more worried about him walking away than trade comp
Both he and Adams leaving with little to nothing is a real possibility. 3rd round comp for Adams?

Back