Love Boat Thread

MVS was a 5th round pick and has been largely the same player since year 2. You can replace a one trick pony deep threat in the mid-late rounds of the draft, if that's what you want. I'm not advocating for overpaying Lazard, I don't know what numbers would or could or should be, we have other posters here who are much better at that. Just saying that his attitude, the routes he'll run, how he blocks for the RBs - there is room on my roster for that guy, that's all im saying.

As for Amari Rodgers, like I said who knows what's there but it's not promising. Right now he looks to be just as perplexing a pick as Oren Burks, not only a poor player pick in the 3rd but a trade up to boot. Disappointing.
Amari never got to develop because of Cobb taking his reps. Can we at least see what we got before we write him off?

Cobb was on IR and missed last 5 games. Rodgers had his chances
Yeah, just write him off I guess. Did you say the same thing about Davante after that Detroit game his sophomore year?

Yeah, just write him off I guess. Did you say the same thing about Davante after that Detroit game his sophomore year?
Never said write him off. See my post above in this thread. I addressed that

What Det game? The one where he caught 4 balls or the one with 10 catches. Asking for a friend

Not near what WR is. The route concepts in college are generic at best especially spreads.
And, mostly because of college offense concepts, college TE’s have very limited route trees, and have minimal understanding of NFL run/pass blocking requirements.

Back