Official 2020 Packers Training Camp Thread

Not sure Stepaniak got hurt working out, as he tore his ACL during Bowl prep practices last winter and I suspect he's still not ready to go full speed. I think had he been on an NFL squad last year he'd be on the PUP list right now but because he wasn't really playing NFL football last year, it's probably a technicality that he's put on the "non-football" injury list.

Not sure Stepaniak got hurt working out, as he tore his ACL during Bowl prep practices last winter and I suspect he's still not ready to go full speed. I think had he been on an NFL squad last year he'd be on the PUP list right now but because he wasn't really playing NFL football last year, it's probably a technicality that he's put on the "non-football" injury list.
You are probably right with tearing his ACL in December there is no way he is ready to play. Good chance he might not play at all this year as he recovers.

The same would apply to Patrick Taylor who had ankle surgery after the first game of the 2019 season and hurried back to play the final 4-5 games but messed up the surgical fix in the process and had surgery again after the NFL Combine

yes, I've seen the stories, but there's always some doubt. Again, if you can get it again - why will a vaccination work?
Because it's not a vaccine. They call it a vaccine so they cannot be sued in the case of potential damages.

The "vaccine" will actualle be genetic therapy. "DNA Vaccine."

The same would apply to Patrick Taylor who had ankle surgery after the first game of the 2019 season and hurried back to play the final 4-5 games but messed up the surgical fix in the process and had surgery again after the NFL Combine
Sounds like Bolton is getting PUP'd. I mean damn! He must have really done some damage.

Sounds like Bolton is getting PUP'd. I mean damn! He must have really done some damage.
Does make you wonder if he got injuried again or if the ACL is not recovering like normal as he is about 11 months since the injury.

Back