Official 2020 Week 4 Green Bay vs Atlanta Thread

My only thought about Kumerow is that he is someone who knows the system well enough he could be inserted in the line up if needed, nothing more. We're running out of WRs who know the system. Not a project in my book either. But, whatever. they just picked up a nobody who doesn't know jack about our offense, and it's going to make half the season for him to learn it.

If Kumerow is such a great option why are there not a ton of teams ( and there are ton needing help) signing him? I'll tell you why? He's an overrated white boy with limited skills that the GB homeboys latched on too...Ooooh Ahh, he played at a D3 Wisco school..... :rolleyes: come on now Wiscosports faithful stay focused and repeat after me ..... TT/MM are gone...we don't need to sign "project' players anymore.
But But The Packers need their token white WR for fans to overrate!

My only thought about Kumerow is that he is someone who knows the system well enough he could be inserted in the line up if needed, nothing more. We're running out of WRs who know the system. Not a project in my book either. But, whatever. they just picked up a nobody who doesn't know jack about our offense, and it's going to make half the season for him to learn it.
I rather promote Begelton or Foster before sign Kumerow.

exactly. we just signed a guy who was waived by denver who is clearly a project. had only 3 receptions in 2019, and definitely does not know our playbook.

We don’t need Kumerow, especially if Adams can play.
After monday is the bye week and then if they still want to add a WR they will have ESB off IR.
I read where Lazard is our at least a month, so if he can come back for stretch run I will like where GB sits

Some folks need to chill out tonight before they sit out the season... look up "tongue and cheek" jokes. Everything isn't political and social.... I'll say it for the last time. the uptight crap won't go here.

P.S.

It's Friday night lights... I don't want to come back after kickoff and find a mess.

Back