Official 2020 Week 4 Green Bay vs Atlanta Thread

Some folks need to chill out tonight before they sit out the season... look up "tongue and cheek" jokes. Everything isn't political and social.... I'll say it for the last time. the uptight crap won't go here.

P.S.

It's Friday night lights... I don't want to come back after kickoff and find a mess.

Wish we had some Friday Night Lights out here. Enjoy

I honestly won’t miss Kirksey for a few weeks. He’s just a more fragile version of Martinez.
Will they finally address this position with a draft pick in the first 2 days of the draft in 2021?

I honestly won’t miss Kirksey for a few weeks. He’s just a more fragile version of Martinez.
Will they finally address this position with a draft pick in the first 2 days of the draft in 2021?
if i had to bet, my money would be on "no".

jaire alexander - full participation on thursday and friday, did not participate on saturday. that doesn't sound good.
rashan gary - limited participation thursday and friday, did not participate on saturday. that doesn't sound good either.

jk scott and jordan love - illness. i don't want to start any rumors, but . . .

Last edited:
jaire alexander - full participation on thursday and friday, did not participate on saturday. that doesn't sound good.
rashan gary - limited participation thursday and friday, did not participate on saturday. that doesn't sound good either.

jk scott and jordan love - illness. i don't want to start any rumors, but . . .
Yeah heard they may have tested postive for the bubonic plauge :p

Back