Official 2020 Week 4 Green Bay vs Atlanta Thread

@AdamSchefter · 1m Patriots-Chiefs will kick off at 7:05 ET with full telecast on Monday night on CBS; Falcons-Packers kicks off at 8:50 et, per source.

Betting on Clark and Adams playing Monday night. Bye or no bye GB can't have anymore big injuries. They lose more starters with bye week behind them it's going to be tough down the stretch. Give me GB 31-24

He tweeted: “Sorry fans and friends I wont be on the field tonight. I’ve done everything I need to do and proved Im ready but I guess I don’t know my body as well as others. Good luck out there my boys.”

Clear Adams thinks he can go and is not happy with the team keeping him out.

The Packers signed WR Reggie Begelton to the active roster to fill one of their two open spots on the 53 and also elevated LB De'Jon Harris and DL Billy Winn from the practice squad for the game. It's the second elevation for Winn.

If Winn is playing guessing Clark is out ? The task got much more difficult with both of them out.

on nflpickwatch.com, 98% of the experts are picking the packers straight up to win. but only 64% are picking them to beat the spread (6 points).

Back