Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Actually I was thinking we'd have two early with their pick and our own. I think the best we'll get would be one 1st. Maybe not even that at this point.
The window has certainly closed on getting a haul of picks for him. Last off-season was the time to do it, but I understand not doing it. At this point if they can get a day 1 pick + a day 2/3 pick in exchange for Rodgers and a day 3 pick, that would be a job well done. GB would be paying a penalty in picks just for dumping the contract and cash out the door.

There’s no comparison between the roster of the #Packers and the rosters of the two teams in the NFCC. That’s a bigger problem than the declining skills of Aaron Rodgers.
Yes sir. Nailed it. Watching the game, you immediately notice the difference.

Global comment to all media reports past, future and present on this subject: if it’s coming from Rap, Glazer, Schefter et al, it is a Packer FO leak.

@RobDemovsky
·
3h
The Packers coaches concluded their immediate after the season work last week and now off until Feb. 13. There were no major changes, meaning Joe Barry will almost surely return as Matt LaFleur suggested right after the season.

So is either ML a fool that he retains him or does he have zero power of his staff that he was told by Gute or Murphy that Barry was staying?

FnLoUIXXEAYc2mF

Listening to offers? It's 3 years too late. What are the offers? Love is probably more valuable in a trade.

Plus, I doubt they'd do anything smart with the picks anyways. We should just ride Rodgers until he's glue with the hope that he pulls one or two games out of his kiester.

Back