Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

No wonder Packers have not signed Musgrave and Reed yet. Every pick form 40-52 except for pick 49 the pick right ahead of Reed are not signed. Looks like every agent is waiting for someone else to get market set so others will sign. Guessing hang up with them all is how much guaranteed money do they get in year 4.

@AaronWilson_NFL
·
18h

#Packers first-round pick Lukas Van Ness' $17.388 million fully guaranteed deal, in addition to his $9.645 million signing bonus, has guaranteed training camp roster bonuses of $625,368 (2024), $1.206 million (2025) and $1.716 million (2026)

@AaronWilson_NFL
·
18h

#Packers first-round pick Lukas Van Ness' $17.388 million fully guaranteed deal, in addition to his $9.645 million signing bonus, has guaranteed training camp roster bonuses of $625,368 (2024), $1.206 million (2025) and $1.716 million (2026)
i know all this stuff is pretty much predetermined, but i sure hope he's worth it. it's crazy to me that the packers moved up a couple spots in the draft because of the trade with the jets, and yet both the packers and the jets drafted a defensive end, and even stranger is the fact that both defensive ends played for universities in iowa (iowa and iowa state). i'll be watching to see which team got the better of this deal.

SMH Packer homer fans on FB going on about Toure saying oh this will be a breakout year for him. Why are the homer fans still hyping this guy? Last year as 7th round pick he was hyped up. Did nothing at all. Only had 5 catches all year. I see nothing special about him to think he's going to be anything more then a bottom of the roster player. I think the WR we drafted this year could have more upside then him.

SMH Packer homer fans on FB going on about Toure saying oh this will be a breakout year for him. Why are the homer fans still hyping this guy? Last year as 7th round pick he was hyped up. Did nothing at all. Only had 5 catches all year. I see nothing special about him to think he's going to be anything more then a bottom of the roster player. I think the WR we drafted this year could have more upside then him.
Can't really say as it's going to be about the guys that work well with Love in the offense and who can execute the best. It's wide open on who that's going to be.

Back