Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Can't really say as it's going to be about the guys that work well with Love in the offense and who can execute the best. It's wide open on who that's going to be.
Yeah right now I can't even predict who will make the team beyond Watson, Doubs, Reed. The other guys are so unproven to each other any of them could step up have big camp and make the team or look like a train wreck in camp even if they were a draft pick and get cut.

If our backups struggle or if Love even struggles in TC and Darnold ends up the #3 by end of camp if you can get him for a 7th would not be the worst thing in the world. Though I would look at Teddy Bridgewater right now if you are thinking you need a vet QB.

Last edited:
Darnold would be fine on the sidelines. It would send Etling packing. I think Darnold would end up playing if Love went down, for at least the first half of the season.

Give me Teddy Bridgewater if the FO/Coaching Staff want a vet backup. Which I still think is better then going with what we have for backups. Neither one would win a game.

The Packers won't be contending for much of anything this year. It's a total "time to see what we really have" year. No need to bring in trash just because it's older trash. Roll with what you have and if the season goes to heck then the Pack gets a higher pick for Murphy to spend on a D-line player to play out of position.

If things get desperate there are always guys to pick up during the season.

The Packers won't be contending for much of anything this year. It's a total "time to see what we really have" year. No need to bring in trash just because it's older trash. Roll with what you have and if the season goes to heck then the Pack gets a higher pick for Murphy to spend on a D-line player to play out of position.

If things get desperate there are always guys to pick up during the season.
Honestly, I think you play the waiver wire game at the end of the preseason and fill the gaps. Should be a backup QB or 2 on there we can snag for the year as insurance.

If our backups struggle or if Love even struggles in TC and Darnold ends up the #3 by end of camp if you can get him for a 7th would not be the worst thing in the world. Though I would look at Teddy Bridgewater right now if you are thinking you need a vet QB.
This is complete drivel, for all intents and purposes it’s made up.

Back