Packers convert Rodgers 2020 roster bonus

easy to say. but as packinatl often says: "give me some names" of inside linebackers that will be available that can get you 100 tackles and will be at least as good as martinez and cost significantly less.

and to answer pack's question, no i don't think we can replace him in the draft.
Ty Summers, Curtis Bolton, Oren Burks.

easy to say. but as packinatl often says: "give me some names" of inside linebackers that will be available that can get you 100 tackles and will be at least as good as martinez and cost significantly less.

and to answer pack's question, no i don't think we can replace him in the draft.
Mason Foster. Had 131 tackles in 2018 but yet could not get job this year in NFL? So right there is guy who would get you same stats as Martinez at lot cheaper price

Some guys who I look at in FA who could be cheaper then Martinez and still produce

Darron Lee Reggie Ragland Both from KC and both backups who I think could be a fit in the GB system.

Joe Schobert former UW Badger starter for Browns about 20 less tackles on year.

Preston Brown was over a 100 year tackle guy with Bills then had some injuries last couple years

Mason Foster. Had 131 tackles in 2018 but yet could not get job this year in NFL? So right there is guy who would get you same stats as Martinez at lot cheaper price
The same guy who can’t stay healthy 5 of last 7 years. If you think he’s that valuable why is he still home?

The same guy who can’t stay healthy 5 of last 7 years. If you think he’s that valuable why is he still home?
Rather take a chance on a guy like him then pay Martinez 8+ million a year for a guy who can play the run but is horrible agaisnt the pass.

Rather take a chance on a guy like him then pay Martinez 8+ million a year for a guy who can play the run but is horrible agaisnt the pass.
And Foster is better in pass pro? If he was he would be in the league now

And Foster is better in pass pro? If he was he would be in the league now
Might not be better in pass pro but would be hell of a lot cheaper to sign and if you get 100+ tackles for 2-3 million a year out of him?

I also posted other guys I would sign to who likely could be cheaper then Martinez. Martinez yeah gets ton of tackles but he's like AJ Hawk tackles 5 yards down field and can't run to save his life. He is not worth top money

Some guys who I look at in FA who could be cheaper then Martinez and still produce

Darron Lee Reggie Ragland Both from KC and both backups who I think could be a fit in the GB system.

Joe Schobert former UW Badger starter for Browns about 20 less tackles on year.

Preston Brown was over a 100 year tackle guy with Bills then had some injuries last couple years

darron lee had his best year in 2017 and it's all downhill since then. he'll be a backup the rest of his career.

reggie ragland is a major bust.

i would love to have schobert. but he won't be cheaper than martinez.

not interested in a player like brown who's always injured. he's been on three different teams in 2019. i don't consider him to be a starter. his career is pretty much over.

So lets overpay Martinez then because he can tackle a bunch but can't pass cover worth shit?

Back